Saturday, July 26, 2014

Reading Focus Wall

For the past few years I have been fortunate enough to be involved in writing our district's new Reading curriculum.  We are starting Reading Street in the new school year, so with a little help from Karen Cox's wonderful Polka Dot Labels, I made some focus wall posters.  Please feel free to use part or all of them if you like!  Hopefully, I will be adding more as I finish them. 

Click here for 5th Grade Reading Street focus wall headers and Words Their Way headers.

Here are the 5th Grade Reading Street Unit 1 Title/Author/Question posters. 

And here for Unit 1 Amazing Words and Selection Vocabulary.

And finally, here for the rest of the skills/strategies/etc. posters for Unit 1.

I have the headers mounted on green paper and laminated, but the rest of the posters I put in plastic sleeves to save time, as well as for ease of storage.  Please let me know if you find any errors, and I will correct and repost them as soon as possible.  Thanks!  ;)

How is your focus wall displayed?

No comments: