Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jack S.

He wanted to make sure he didn't want to take himself too seriously. That was his joke about his nickname, Jack S.  He was, without a doubt, the kindest and most generous person I've ever met.  Oh, he was tight with a dollar!  But so generous with his heart and with his humor.  So intelligent.  Utterly genuine.  I'm pretty sure, no... I'm absolutely sure, I will never meet anyone like him again.

Mr. Girtin, I respect you so much, the way you lived and the way you treated others.  If only everyone shared your values.  What a world it would be.

If this is the very least I can do, I do it for you with much love and admiration.

Please support the Alzheimer's Association by donating to Walk to End Alzheimer's.  Hope to see you on October 4th. Jack S. will be there in spirit, asking where his washcloth went... <3

My Hero


ps. It's on his head!

No comments: